Saturday, November 29, 2008

CYO: Christmas Wreath


It is out with the fall and in with the Christmas here at Bowl of Cherrys. Now that Thanksgiving is over, we are welcoming in the Christmas cheer with a new wreath on our front door. I purchased a simple grapevine wreath from the craft store along with some sprigs of berries in white, red, and gold. (I am not a huge metallic person, so I bought 2 sprigs each of the red and white and only one of the gold.) I simply cut the berry springs into smaller sections and poked them into the wreath. In some places I used the wire stems to wrap them around the wreath. Once the berries were all on, I made a bow out of some ribbon I had on hand. (I may end up replacing the bow. It gets a little dwarfed by everything else.)


This couldn't be easier and I am very happy with how it turned out. Now on to the other Christmas decorating.

No comments: