Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What Peachy Wore Wednesday (X)

Wow! I haven't posted one of these since May. Either Peachy's sense of style is becoming more conventional or I have just gotten used to it!
Here are Peachy and Cream one day last week. I think I should title this picture, "Which daughter still lets me dress them?"
Here you will note that Peachy is not afraid to mix colors and patterns. Truly a bold statement. What you are not able to see in the picture is the hairstyle Peachy asked for me to give her. Three separate ponytails. Not connected! So that each side of her head could have one!
We went to playgroup this day and she was so proud to show her own outfit off to all of her friends and their moms!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's been way too long since you've done one of these! I love it! :)

I might have to start my own soon if Connor keeps trying to get his way. He insisted on only wearing one sock yesterday morning...luckily, Daddy was able to get the other one on while I distracted him!

Anonymous said...

I used to put L's hair in one or two ponytails before preschool. After her third birthday she wanted three everyday for about a month. Must be a cousin thing.