Friday, September 20, 2013

Foodie Friday: Baked Pumpkin Donuts


Do you remember when I made the purchase of a donut pan when I was pregnant with Cream? Well, the urge to bake has set in again! And it is even stronger with fall-like weather setting in. And when you are baking in the fall you must bake with pumpkin! (At least if you are like me and who wouldn't want to be??) When I was rearranging my Pinterest boards recently (what don't you do that?) and came across this recipe for baked Pumpkin Donuts, I just knew what I had to do. Go and bake some yummy fall goodness! Head on over to the King Arthur Flour site for the recipe. You will not be disappointed. At least we weren't!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks SO good! I was just doing the same thing this week and looking through recipes to find something pumpkin to make for a party this weekend. Excited to try it!