Friday, February 20, 2009

Foodie Friday: Individual Creamy Chicken Pizzas

The basis for this recipe comes from my dad. My mom had recently mentioned that he has been making these pizzas on the grill. While our grill is put away for the season, I figured that I could still give these guys a try.
I started with my basic dough recipe. I then divided this dough into four equal hunks and rolled them out into four individual crusts.

I then took store-bought spinach and artichoke dip and used it as my sauce. I topped the dip with some small cooked chicken chunks and finished it all off with shredded mozzarella.

I baked these at 425 degrees on my pizza stone for 15 minutes.

**Since M was out of town, I only made up two pizzas. I put the other two crusts in the fridge for a different pizza night. (I even have an idea of what kind of pizza I might make that night. ;o)**

No comments: