Monday, February 9, 2009

Foodie Friday: Buffalo Chicken Dip (Monday Edition)

Here it is, one of my newest most favorite dips. (This is saying a lot as I LOVE dips. Er, that you eat.) I have made this dip twice in a week's time and it was loved by all. I found the recipe in a Campbell's mailing, but it can also be found on the Frank's Red Hot Sauce website.

Here is what you will need:
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1/2 c. blue cheese dressing
1/2 c. Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/2 c. blue cheese
2 chicken breasts (cooked and chopped into small pieces)
I made this by putting all of the ingredients into my Little Dipper Crockpot. I just stirred it occasionally while it was heating up. I served it with Fritos and celery sticks.
Erin can attest to the yumminess of this dip!

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

This is AMAZING dip. I'm thinking of quadrupling the recipe, putting it in my large crock pot and just living off it for a week. It's.just.that.good. Thanks for both making it and sharing it! Love you.