Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Mother's Day To Me


Sorry for the long leave of absence. I have a really, really good excuse. (I bet you can guess what it is, too.)

On Sunday, May 1o (Mother's Day) our new little bundle of joy arrived at 3:43 p.m. Little Peachy was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. She was brought into the Lord's family through the washing of Holy Baptism on Monday. She is truly the joy of our lives. I already can't imagine my life without her. Being a parent is such a wonderful blessing from the Lord. The little joys of everyday far outweigh the sleepless nights and infrequent crying sessions.
























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting so many pics! She's soooo cute! Everyone looks so happy!

Shannon said...

Well isnt she just absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats Mama!

Emily said...

Congrats Kristi! I'm thrilled for you. What a wonderful Mother's Day present. May 10th is a popular birthday - we've got lots in our family.