Thursday, April 2, 2009

Keepin' On Keepin' On

We are doing well here. The Lord was truly holding his hand of blessing over our community throughout the past week and a half. There is still a long way to go, but everyone is cautiously ready to move on. We are collectively praying that the miracles here continue as they are predicting the that the river may crest again well above flood stage in the middle of April. So, dikes and levees are remaining up as we wait to see what happens over the next few weeks.
The sun was shinning today and spring was truly in the air. The snow was melting, slowly, which is just how we want it to melt right now. I will have to show you what I did to prepare our house for spring later. By the time I finished, it was too dark to take a decent picture.

I did snap a picture of my other project of the day. I have the curtains and the valance sewn for the nursery. We haven't installed the rods yet, so this is just a sample of what is to come. It is so much fun seeing the nursery all start to come together.

No comments: