Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Week Linky

Photobucket
Its Baby Week here at Bowl of Cherrys. Each day I will be sharing with you something special that I have created for the arrival of our little one. If you would like to join in the fun, add a baby project that you have featured on your blog to the Linky Party below. Any baby project is fair game. Link as many as you want. If you would be so kind, please grab a button from the buttons page to your blog. I can't wait to see all of the baby projects you have created!! Let the linking begin!!
I have also created a FLickr group for those of you who would like to share, but do not have your own blog. You can join the group and upload your photos here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1780672@N22/

3 comments:

Florida Life said...

fun linky idea! thanks for hosting! :)

Adrianne Surian said...

What a great idea, thank you for the invitation! I had trouble picking just one to link up, since the vast majority of my projects are baby projects. Hope you don't mind! :)

Adrianne
www.happyhourprojects.com

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thanks so much for the invite to link up, Kristi!