Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CYO: Couture Kid Clothes


I can spend forever and a day on Etsy. (For those of you who don't know, Etsy is like a craft fair on line. Different crafters post pictures of their creations and you can buy them and have them shipped to your very own home.) I love looking at all of the creative ideas out there. I have to admit that I am more apt to steal the idea than buy it, though. A while back I found the most adorable onsies for little boys. I saved the picture to my craft file on my computer for future reference. Being that we had a little girl, I was unable to use the idea for her, but I kept the idea filed away for a future date. And that day came when one of M's friends had their little guy.
I purchased white long sleeved onsies from Target and dipped into my fabric stash to create these.

1 comment:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Those are cute - so is your little one on your last post! I try to copy etsy all the time.