Monday, August 8, 2011

Introducing Baby Week

I have been holding something back from you, dear readers. While you know that I am expecting our second child toward the end of the month, I have failed to share with you many of the projects that I have been creating for this child. I decided that I would save them all and share them with you in one lump sum. In order to add a bit of reader participation to the mix, I have decided to make host a Linky Party in connection with my baby creation reveals. All the fun will take place throughout the week of August 15th through the 19th. This week will be known as Baby Week here at Bowl of Cherrys.
Photobucket"/>

I can't wait to share with you what I have been working on, but I also can't wait for you to share with me what you have made!! If you are interested in joining the party, please grab a button from the side and come back and link up throughout the week of August 15th through the 19th.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

KellyS said...

I have been making lots of baby projects myself! I can't wait to see what you have and link up! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I will make sure to link up my baby projects!