Thursday, September 27, 2012

Whooo Are You Looking At?

The owl goodness has spilled over from Cream's birthday! I just can't stop creating these big eyed cuties. I made some more big ones for the a craft booth  I had this weekend. I decided to try my hand at adding some gentlemen to the ranks.
I am really liking how they turned out with their spiffy little bow ties and cute coordinating fabrics.
I have some left over, if you are interested. You can find out more about them, including their names on my Etsy site, kiki b. omi designs.
Stay tuned, I don't think this will be the last you will be seeing of these wise guys.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute! I don't know if I knew you had an Etsy site. Love it! :)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

These are so adorable. I have pinned a few patterns in Pinterest. But none as cute as this. Just adorable!