Monday, July 19, 2010

A Wonderful Discovery!!

Do you remember when I made an electronic meal plan? It worked, but I only did it that one time. I just learned about a little gem on the internet that practically does it all for you. It is called ZipList and IT IS FREE!! I have been playing with it during nap time and I think that I am in love. Now I have an easy and quick way to save all of the recipes that I find on the internet. Not only that, but I can make grocery lists right from the recipes themselves. This is going to be a handy little tool for me. No more creating lists through Word and no more searching through the recipes that I have bookmarked.
Now all I need is a smart phone to go along with it! :o)

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

oooo.... I gotta check this out. Sounds awesome. Thanks for the link.

Emily said...

On my way to check this out, too! Sounds fantastic!!!