Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mini Barnyard Bag

I remember this barn tote that my mom made for my sister and I as children. It was made with red corduroy and had plush animals inside. When I asked her about it she found the original pattern! In the meantime, I created this mini version. Just the right size for holding plastic barnyard animals. After making one, I made a few modifications and created this one. I still have some work to do, but may post a tutorial once I get it where I want it to be.









6 comments:

Tanyia said...

I am stopping by from the 733 link party.

This is so cute and darling, this would have been great when my kids were littler.

cre8ivesky said...

Also coming from 733- I love the small size of this! Would be fun for church or in the car- thanks for sharing and I'll keep visiting back for your tutorial! Have a great day :)

Larri said...

Another from 733. What a great idea! Wish I'd thought of it. :o) Thanks for sharing. Happy Thursday! :o)

www.seamsinspired.com

Anonymous said...

No Pigs?

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

What a cute idea! My son would absolutely love this! Thanks for the fun idea!! Have a great weekend!

~Alison
http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

Ticia said...

What a cute idea! How much fun is that!