Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wowie, Wow, Wow

If you are at all up on your children's literature, you know that I stole the title for today's post from none other than Junie B. Jones. If you have not yet made the acquaintance of this spunky little diva, I would highly recommend you run--don't walk--to your nearest book store and pick up one of her books. (They are short enough that you could grab one of those comfy chairs and a latte and read it right there in the store. Just be ready to stifle the giggles and laughs that are sure to surface.)


But I digress. The real reason for the title wasn't to introduce you to one of my favorite children's book characters, but the thank Emily over at Imperfect for the lovely recognition she recently passed on to me. She deemed my humble blog up to the standards of the Brillante Weblog Premio award.


Now it is my turn to pass this award along to seven other blogs out there.


1. My first recipient is the Crockpot Lady over at A Year of Crockpot Cooking. What this woman can't do with a Crockpot! She is indeed brillante.
2. Anna Maria Horner is a fabulous and brillante fabric designer with a fun filled blog.
3. And another fabric designer turned brillante blogger, Heather Bailey, at HELLO My Name Is Heather.
4. The creator behind Not Eating Out in New York will be my forth brillante choice for the award.
5. If you too want to throw brillante parties (or like me, just enjoy dreaming about them,) then you have to check out the Hostess with the Mostess blog. (And the other great sections on this webpage.)
6. If you are at all into the blogging world, the next nominee needs no introduction. The MckMama craze has been sweeping blogs for the last month as she brillante-ly and gracefully (with a sense of humor still intact) blogged about her unborn son Stellan and his struggle to live. You have to check this woman out at her My Charming Kids blog.
7. And last, but certainly not least, my BFF and sister-in-law's blog, Smith Family Fun. With many entrees made to her own brillante kids (I can't help but brag about my nephews and niece on here.) I love you Jenny!
While I am relatively a newbie to this blogging world, it seems that we will get along just fine, thank you.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Thanks for the nod. I love you too, Sis-in-law.