Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{Homemade Holidays: Week 4} Coordinates Frame

Time for week #4 of Homemade Holidays!! (You can catch weeks 1-3 here, here, and here.)

With a father as a geography professor, this gift was just the project for me. I printed a map of my hometown and used that to mat a picture of my parents. I added a slip of paper at the bottom with the coordinates of the town printed on it. And viola! A super fun and personalized gift.


I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter

5 comments:

Ellis said...

Good Morning! I stumbled upon your blog awhile back and have enjoyed reading it! I just had to comment when I saw the name of your town on this project. I am from Mobile, AL, but I visited New Ulm in the summer of 08 for a wedding and I loved it! Small world, huh. :) Have a great day!

Jill @Two Yellow Birds Decor said...

very cute idea! Love it!! Thanks for sharing!
Jill
twoyellowbirdsdecor.blogspot.com

Best pre workout supplement said...

Such an interesting idea.. I really love it!

Lorrie Everitt Studio said...

great idea ... I think I need to do this with some of our old charts from the cottage and pictures of the kids on the beach! Thanks for the inspiration!!

materace ortopedyczne waw said...

łóżka do sypialni sklepik
łóżka do sypialni sklepik
łóżka tapicerowane sklepik
łóżka tapicerowane sklepik
materace ortopedyczne sklepik
materace ortopedyczne sklepiki
sypialnie sklepik
sypialnie waw
materace koło waw