Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{Homemade Holidays: Week 2} Ruffled Tote


I hope you enjoyed my first Homemade Holidays post last week. If you missed it, you can check it out here.
Now on to the new Homemade Holiday idea for the week. I got the inspiration for this project from a bag I saw at a craft fair. While you could make a bag of your own to decorate, I bought mine at Hobby Lobby and simply added the ruffles.
This is the perfect gift to give as is or to use as a gift bag. I can't think of any girl who wouldn't like receiving a fun ruffled tote.

I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter

7 comments:

Shay said...

New follower! Visit me at http://raisingdieter.blogspot.com/

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

what a fun bag, I totally have those same fabrics sitting in my hording stash ;) I'd love it if you linked up at my party at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

Best pre workout supplement said...

What fun and cute bag.. I really love the design and the color combinations too cute...

Lindsay said...

I really like that fabric! What an adorable little bag! Thanks for sharing this @ Show & Share. I am so happy to have you!

Carly said...

This is adorable! Love the fabrics...new follower here. :)

Esther Asbury said...

I love the combo of ruffles and tote bag -- I've made two of late and plan to experiment some more for Christmas presents this year!

Anonymous said...

I stop by from Sew Can Do. I love your choice of fabrics. The tote is very pretty. :)

I'm your new follower. :)