Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Home Again!!

Last week Peachy and I skipped out of town for a visit with my family. My younger sister was graduating from college and my older sister was coming to town for the occasion. By coming to town, I mean, taking a series of long flights that lasted over a day to be with us again after being overseas for two years. My grandma, Nana, was also there. So it was a pretty exciting week. Peachy got to know her Auntie Ya and we all got to just hang out as a family again. Here are a few highlights of the week.
Reading with Nana.
Hanging out with Grandpa and Auntie Em.

Hanging out clothes with Grandma.

Relaxing with Auntie Em.

Sisters!

Spending time with Auntie "Ah."

2 comments:

Jena said...

I can't believe your sister is old enough to graduate college! Wow!

Jena said...

Oh and Peachy is adorable!