Wednesday, November 13, 2013

November, I'm Loving It

Its that time again, dear readers, my list of items loved this month!
1) Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter and Cranberry Apple Butter: Get yourself to a Trader Joe's (or have someone you know and love get themselves to a TJ's) and pick up a jar or two or three of these tummy treats. They are a seasonal product, as far as I am aware, and you do not want to miss out! They are yummy on toast, waffles, pancakes, and even in oatmeal (more on that later.)
2) Steel Cut Oatmeal: I actually bought some steel cut oats for a recipe. Since I had the remainder of the container sitting there, I started making it for breakfast in place of my regular oatmeal. And while it does take a bit longer, it is really good. And good for you, too. I have found it I make myself a serving of oatmeal, it keeps me full the majority of the morning. Of course I add fun things like Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter, or nuts and craisins, and diced fruit and it actually feels like I am eating something way naughtier than I am.
3) JibJab:  I know that you have all heard of JibJab before. You know the place you can turn your entire family into dancing elves through Office Max for Christmas. However, the girls and I recently started playing around with the website and we had a blast. There is just something so stinking funny about seeing your entire family, cuties and all, sing and dance to the Monster Mash. Good times.
4) My Imaginary Well Dressed Toddler Daughter Pinterest Board: This tongue in cheek Pinterest board mocks elaborate and over the top children modeling pictures with "quotes" from the child Quinoa. The above picture contains the caption, "Quinoa always looks forward to celebrating Cher Appreciation Day at school." The creator has lots of great boards. Good for lots of laughs at the expense of others, of course.
And that is what I am loving this month. How about you?

1 comment:

Emily @ imperfect said...

I'll have to check out that pinterest board! And this post makes me so excited that next fall we'll have a Trader Joe's!