Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Take Your Kids to Work Day

I have been working hard at building up my inventory for another craft show I will be participating in on June 1st. While it is easiest to work while the girls are otherwise occupied, some days I end up working while they are playing around me. And then there are days that I work while they are playing on me! :o) Shhh, don't tell OSHA! And don't tell anyone that some days I still am in my pajamas at lunch time.
I have been adding items to my Etsy shop and will continue to do so as my inventory grows for the show! Feel free to stop in a take a look around!

3 comments:

Leigh Redfield said...

Great way to teach your girls! And I wish I could wear pajamas everyday.

Lisa said...

I am in shock that you are able to do this, but it must be easier having girls. I couldn't sew 2 stitches with the kid in the same room as me!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

So when will you be able to set them up at their own machines and put them to work? Child labor! ;)