Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Baby Shower Gift

I have said it many times before on this blog and it still is true. When it is time to give a gift, my first thought is, "What can I make?" I love to create and I love to give one-of-a-kind gifts. For the Disney shower, you can read all about it here, I gave the little princess some clothes. (In fact that is mainly what she got at her shower. That is what happens when you have two older brothers.)
Okay, I admit that I didn't buy the jacket. I couldn't resist it when I found it at Old Navy. And since it was in the baby department, it wouldn't fit either of my girls, so I had to give it away.
However, I did embellish the onesie and make the legwarmers. For the onesie, I cut out the iconic mouse head shape out of heat n bond and fabric, stitched around it and then added a bow. And I used my usual method for turning socks into leg warmers. You can read about it here.
A fun and unique gift.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love it! I love the print that you used for the mickey mouse...super cute!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have have in mind your
stuff prior to and you are simply too excellent. I really like what you've got here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which through which you assert it. You are making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can't wait
to read much more from you. This is actually a great site.



my page: binoa