Monday, February 4, 2013

S'More Valentines

There is just something so fun about Valentines Day. Especially when you have children. It is a sweet holiday that can be all about giving and showing your love to those who matter most to you. There is also that key component about it being in the dead of winter after all of the Christmas business has died down. For me, I am looking for any excuse to celebrate this time of the year.
Here is a charming little gift for children and adults alike, a Valentine S'More Kit. I made mine with some small paper gift bags. I added a fun little label that reads. "Everyday I Love you S'more, Valentine!"
Inside was a Hershey's bar, a Valentine bag filled with marshmallows, and a small package of graham crackers.
A fun and simple treat for your sweet!

No comments: