Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Carving






Peachy got to help carve her first pumpkin for Halloween this year. I had told her that we might and she was pretty good about reminding me, but not bugging me about it. So, we went to Wal-Mart to pick up one of the $2.50 pumpkins they were selling. We easily found a really good one and brought it home to carve up. I did all of the cutting and my mom helped with the scooping. Peachy used a spoon to get all of the guts out. She did such a great job of listening and not being too crazy. I was so proud of her. And she was proud of her finished creation.
And, she wasn't eating the pumpkin. That is leftover ketchup from supper smeared on her face. :O)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

How fun! Nothing better than some slimy, icky pumpkin guts for a toddler to play with!