Thursday, October 21, 2010

Appley Goodness

I love all things fall. 
I love the chill in the air. I love getting out the jeans and sweaters. I love the changing of the leaves.
I love the smells of fall. The outside smells and the cozy inside smells.
image source
And you know what else is great about fall? The apples!! The most recent Rachael Ray magazine had an apple recipe for each day in October. I thought it would be so much fun to try to eat an apple a day this month. I have lots of good ideas like that, but not so much follow through. Maybe next year. I did, however, just buy some delicious Haneycrisps. 
image source

Best apple, ever! I also was lucky enough to stumble across these yummy treats.
image source
Caramel Apple Candy Corn. Need I say more?
And what is your favorite part of fall?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallobeen socks! Yaya

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I'm seriously obsessed with candy corn. And toasted pumpkin seeds. And mums. :)