Monday, January 9, 2012

Paper Plate Snowman


As soon as I saw Kaysi's paper plate snowman post in my Google Reader it was pinned onto my preschool board. Since we are lacking in the snow and cold department so far this winter the preschoolers happily made the warm and paper version of a snowman. *Note, I am not complaining about the unseasonably warm temps we have been enjoying and the lack of white in our landscape. I am enjoying this tropical winter for all that it is worth.*As we were constructing our white friends, one of the preschoolers said that he would like a body for his. We just stapled two more plates on to complete them. I had the kiddos use paint daubers for the eyes and buttons.

I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter

3 comments:

Homemade Heather said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Featured on FB :)

heidi said...

visiting rom Today's Creative Blog. Thanks for sharing this project. I'll be making these with my daughter, who is hoping for snow, really soon. {'cause I don't think we have any snow coming our way}

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Super cute! I found you at Creative Juice Thursday and am a new follower. I have a new meme called Thematic Thursday and this week's theme is Winter/Snow. I'd love to see this post link up. Find Thematic Thursday here.