Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Homemade Crayon Valentines
Looking for a fun and unique Valentine to make this year? Gather up your old and broken crayons and recycle them into new ones for the valentines on your list.
1. Remove all wrappers from your crayons.
2. Break and cut crayons into small pieces.
3. Place crayon pieces into a heart shaped silicon tray. (I used an ice cube tray that I had purchased at IKEA.)
4. Place silicon tray onto metal baking sheet in 250 degree oven until crayons are completely melted.
5. Remove tray from oven and allow wax to reset.
6. Pop crayons out of tray.
Color your valentine's world this February and make these crayons!
I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter