Monday, October 24, 2011

Candy Corn Shirt


After seeing this shirt on Pinterest I was inspired to make some of my own candy corn shirts. Instead of using felt, I used cotton fabric and Heat and Bond Lite. I found an image of candy corn using Google and traced each piece onto the Heat and Bond and then ironed them onto the correct color of fabric. After cutting them out, I ironed them onto the shirt and stitched around each piece. I was going to add the googly eyes, but decided I liked it without. A simple and fun Halloween shirt!

I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I like that it could be worn all fall as candy corn isn't just a Halloween candy.

Unknown said...

Cute! If only I had made one for my niece!

LrSchwtz said...

Thanks for sharing, what a cute idea! I'd love for you to stop by and link up to my Share the Wealth Wednesday Link Party at www.laughloveandcraft.com. I'm your newest follower.

Lindsay said...

Aw, such a sweet little shirt! I love your version of it! Great job! Thanks for sharing this @ Show & Share! I am so glad to have you here!