Friday, December 13, 2013

Foodie Friday: Spinach and Artichoke Pasta Bake


If you are looking for a healthy past meal, do not click this link!!! If you are looking for a totally delicious pasta bake with cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and heavy cream, CLICK THE LINK!!! :o)

I recently made this and it was delicious! We all loved it. Like I said, it may not be the healthiest for you, but for a suppertime treat, it is so good. You can find the original recipe here. I followed the directions with the exception of adding heavy cream since I had it on hand, and also adding artichoke hearts that I also had on hand.

3 comments:

Emily @ imperfect said...

You're so funny! This looks delicious...good thing I'm not on the look out for a low-cal recipe these days...I'll worry about that in March :)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

This sounds right up my alley. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

I haven't had much energy for cooking lately, but this is catching my eye. I'm horrible, but I might send this to my mom and ask her to make it for me :) Thanks for sharing!