Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random and Miscellaneous


I have been working hard at finishing up all of the projects I wanted to get done in Organizing Palooza 2013. :) Three childless days were wonderful, but my to-do list overflowed into this week. However, I think after this weekend I will be ready to share a big play area reveal with you all.

Here are some pictures of the girlies with their new Playmobile characters and IKEA play furniture. My parents recently viisted my sister and her husband in Germany and brought back all of these Playmobile people and animals for them.
And when they gave those to the girls, my sister also gifted Cream with some IKEA play furniture. It was a match made in heaven. It is fun to watch them both play with the pieces, each in their own way.
Happy Thursday!!

No comments: