Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ballet Bag and Shirt

One of Peachy's friends recently turned 4. (Okay, by recently I mean back in November. Time is really a relative thing on a blog, right?) We decided to give her a ballet themed gift that she could use for her dance classes.
I found this shirt on Etsy for inspiration: https://www.etsy.com/listing/59472575/prima-ballerina-pop-up-petti-tee-pick?ref=shop_home_active
Using a freezer paper stencil, I painted a ballerina silhouette on a plain shirt and a bag. Then I added some pink trim as the tutu and as edging on the bag.

3 comments:

Emily said...

This is so cute, Kristi! I need to remember how sweet homemade gifts can be as we enter birthday party age!

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to
a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Here is my homepage - visit for yellow lab golden retriever mix facts

Killeen Painters said...

Great post, thank you