Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PS I Love You

This year I have been excitedly gathering Valentine's Day decorating ideas. There is always something sad about packing up all of the Christmas decorations and having a bare house staring back at you. While I still have a few projects I would like to get done, this is one that I finished and have been enjoying for a few weeks now. I saw this idea online somewhere. Unfortunately I didn't pin it and can't remember where I first saw it. If you know, please send the info my way so that I can give credit where credit is due.
I got all of the supplies from Hobby Lobby. I left the P, I, and U as I bought them. I covered the chipboard S with scrapbook paper and the heart is actually a foam heart that I also covered with scrapbook paper. I simply put them up on our mirror ledge in the entryway and had instant Valentine Art.

I am linking to these wonderful parties this week.
Today's Creative Blog
Making the World Cuter
The Sweet Talk Shop
Visit thecsiproject.com

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this. I've seen this on Pinterest somewhere too. Im new to blogging and I just launched a Tuesday Pinterest Inspiration link party I would love for you to join in. Love your polka dot blog too ;)

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love this! What a fun little area of decor. I esp. love that they are all different styles.

Natural-Nesters said...

This is precious!

New follower.

We have our first link party.. would you link this and follow us too?
Thanks

Lisa Fliehman said...

I really like this!!! Thanks for linking up. I'll be looking for you on Sunday. I love your blog design too!!! Now to check it out more!!

Unknown said...

I featured this on my post today. I would be honored if you grabbed my I've been featured button. Thanks so much for linking up to my Tuesday Pinterest Inspiration party. I hope you link up again today :)