Friday, July 15, 2011

Foodie Friday: Summer Fun Fruit Pizza

When I saw this idea on Pinterest, I just knew I would have to try it. I figured a pool playdate at a friends house would be the perfect occasion. Little did I know that it wasn't really a playdate, but a surprise baby shower for Little Cream. So, that is the story of how I brought this fruit pizza to my own baby shower.
Edited to add: The pizza is meant to look like a beach ball. :o)
Found via Pinterest: First pinned by Danielle AFOMFT Blog onto Cute Food
You can find the original recipe at Hungry Happenings. I used the same crust, a tube of ready to bake sugar cookies. For the topping I mixed one package of Nufachl cheese, 1/3 cup of sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a dash of lemon juice. I used the same fruit toppings, blueberries, strawberries, apricots, bananas, kiwis, pineapple, and raspberries. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jenna Eby said...

and oh was it yummy! thanks for bringing it to your shower!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy but curious why you didn't mix all the fruit together?