|Peachy before chicken noodle soup.|
Cheater Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
-32 ounces store-bought chicken stock
-2 frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts
-chopped carrots, onions, and whatever other veggies you have on hand (You could also substitute a bag of frozen mixed vegetables.)
-1 cup uncooked noodles (I used elbow, but any pasta would do.)
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Pour stock into large pot. Add in frozen chicken and bring to boil. Lower heat to simmer. Continue to cook until chicken is cooked through. (Check with a thermometer or cut it open to make sure it is no longer pink.)
2. Remove chicken and chop into bite-sized pieces. Return to pot.
3. Add in vegetables and continue simmering until vegetables are tender.
4. Add pasta and return to a boil. Cook according to package directions.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
And there you have it. Easy and quick, but yummy and hardy chicken noodle soup.
|Peachy after eating the chicken noodle soup. *Results may vary.*|