Monday, March 11, 2013

Dinosaur Baby Shower

Even though it really isn't spring around these parts yet, it is the season of showers. Baby showers, that is. Last week I shared the Minnie Mouse shower I got to help out with. This week I am back with a dinosaur shower. Once again, I wasn't the mastermind behind the shower, just a willing helper where needed.

 There were darling banners made by my friends with their cutting machines. The top is a line up of dinosaur silhouettes and the bottom is a banner that says "God Bless Our Boys."
 There "dinosaur claws" were a hit. The kiddos loved the Bugles and it brought back yummy memories for the mommas.

 The food was labeled Herbivore and
 Carnivore
 Goodie bags for the kids.
 Some dinosaur onesies.
 A darling scrap fabric banner.
 Who doesn't love some good old prehistoric punch?
And finally some dinosaur egg cake balls.
So much fun! 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Another adorable idea! And seeing those Bugles really makes me want a bag...I haven't had those in years!