Monday, November 22, 2010

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Have you gotten your fill of Thanksgiving cuteness??? Here is just a little more. When I saw the turkey shirt tutorial at The Cottage Home, I knew that I would have to give it a try. Three shirts later . . .
Meet the Goofy Gobbler
And Tiny Turkey
And Mr. Tom
Don't worry, I shared the wealth. Little Peachy got to keep one shirt and the others were mailed away to other adorable little ones.
Making
Sumo Sweet Stuff
a href="http://www.skiptomylou.org/" >
Keeping It Simple
The Girl Creative

Becolorful

4 comments:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

aww...Yours turned out so cute! I made one this week too. = )

Amy Meyer said...

Too adorable! I just might have to make one for my little turkeys!

monica said...

how cute are those??? great job!!

xo
monica

Unknown said...

These are sooo cute! And how lucky are the kids who get to wear these? Hope you link them up to my Pink Hippo Party @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-hippo-party-4.html