Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BoC: Christmas Tour Part IV


Since M and I hardly ever eat at the table, I thought I would go ahead and decorate it as well. Not too much, but just enough. My mom made the table runner as a Christmas gift last year and I was so excited to see it when I got it out of the Christmas decorations.
The bowl is from M's grandma's house. It was something that I choose when we were cleaning out the house after she went to heaven. The faux-antique ornaments were a super steal. I got them last February in a little store when I was visiting family. They were marked down over 75 percent. I grabbed up all that they had. Another exciting thing to get out of the Christmas decorations.

The antique eggnog cups were a gift from my mom last year for Christmas. We even use them to enjoy our eggnog.

No comments: