Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Family Picture Style: 2013

As I mentioned yesterday, I went with a mustard, grey, and navy theme for our 2013 fall family photo shoot.
I found a great pair of mustard skinnies for Peachy at Target. It appears that they are no longer selling them online, but you might be able to find them at stores yet. I paired them with a navy cardigan from Carters.
Under which I put a grey raglan sleeve shirt with sequins at the neck, also from Carters.
I also got out a pair of Keen sneakers that I had been saving for her. I don't remember where I ordered them from, but I got a really good deal when I did and I ordered a size up.

For Cream, I started with this graphic tee from Carters.
That I topped with this great cardigan with heart elbow patches! Love it!
I got her a pair of skinnies to wear as well. And she looked so cute in them.
She has been wearing her Keens for a while now, but I also love them.
I made both of the girls felt bow barrettes similar to this one on Etsy.
I wore my Old Navy skinny maternity jeans again. These are my go to pair of pants so far this pregnancy.
I wore a non-maternity Ann Taylor Loft stripe tank that is discontinued. But here is a similar one form Old Navy.
And once again the mustard cardigan made an appearance.
The infinity scarf is of my own making. I will try to do a post on it one of these days. And the boots are Old Navy.
And Mr. Cherry's outfit is from his dresser. :o)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was up all night with a cold and couldn't sleep on Weds and your pic outfit came to mind. I totally want to do the belted cardigan thing for this pregnancy (hopefully everything goes well this time). I loved that look on you!