Monday, October 28, 2013

Coming Home

This past weekend my college hosted homecoming. The girls and I headed back, which is super easy since my parents live there. (Mr. Cherry decided to stay home so he could get some work done.)
The festivities started with a fun run on Saturday morning. Peachy rode the entire mile, but Cream started out running. (For the first 25 meters!)
Following the walk, we got to tour the brand new early childhood center. It was amazing!! I so wish I could teach there and send my kids there. Beautiful!
The only sporting event we were able to take in was one set of a volleyball game. (At that point Cream had enough of sitting.)
At least grandpa is looking at the camera!
Grandma and Cream cheer on the Knights.
During the game Peachy enjoyed some cotton candy. Cream not so much.
Peachy and Cream got in plenty of grandma and grandpa play time as well as some play time with my cousin.
Peachy used some of grandma's sewing supplies to fashion this lovely ensemble.
Peachy loves spending time with my cousin and even calls her aunt.

We finished off our visit with a beautiful worship service in the chapel on Sunday morning. The music was amazing! Upon hearing the timpani, Cream wondered what all that banging was.

No comments: