Friday, September 6, 2013

Foodie Friday: M & M Bark


This is as yummy as it looks! (Actually it is yummier, because I didn't take the pictures as soon as I made it and it is starting to bloom in these. But trust me, it is yummy!) I found this recipe on a blog I recently stumbled across called All Things Katie Marie. She is as cute as a button, has adorable style, and must have a ton of energy judging by all she blogs about. You can find the recipe for M & M Bark here. The only changes I made was that I used broken mini pretzels instead of sticks. I also somewhat doubled the ingredients to make a 9 by 13 inch pan. (I was bringing it to a gathering and wanted to make sure we had some at home. Smart, no?)
Now get thee to Katie's blog and make some of this salty, sweet goodness. Also, don't forget to enter the Origami Owl giveaway I have going right now!