Thursday, December 8, 2011

Make Mine Peppermint, Please

This year I have developed quite the taste for peppermint. Give me a Peppermint Mocha any day of the week. Yum! While I have always loved the Peppermint M and Ms this year I found the more adult version, Dove Peppermint Bark. One bag is not enough.
I haven't had a chance to try any of these recipes yet, but I think I will have to add them to my holiday repertoire this year.
Peppermint Popcorn Crunch from Bake at 350
Make your own Peppermint Coffee Creamer from Alli-n-Son

Candy Cane Kiss Cookies from Our Best Bites
And Peppermint Bark Cookies from the Garden of Yum
So those of you who I share my Holiday treats with, I hope you like peppermint, too.

1 comment:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

The peppermint bark cookies look so yummy. Thanks for sharing!