Wednesday, July 27, 2011

36 Weeks with Number Two

Here I am in all of my 36 week glory! We are entering the final countdown here. It is good to see the finish line right now. I find that I am more than ready to just bring on this next stage of our lives. While overall I am still feeling good, the extra weight and size are dragging me down a bit. I am at the point where getting comfortable can be quite difficult. Some nights sleep is descent and then some nights it is really hard to come by. Also, I really want to meet this little one. I love that we don't know if it is a boy or a girl, but I don't want to wait much longer. For the most part we are as ready to go as can be, so that is good. I even have two different announcements ready to go from the computer. Now it is just a matter of biding our time.
I had the last of my bi-monthly doctor appointments yesterday. Now we go to every week. Everything still looked good. The heart rate was at 135 bpm, I was measuring right on and best of all, the baby is head down!! Can I get a woot, woot???
Peachy didn't want to be left out, so here is her 2 year 11 week picture.

No comments: