Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Halloween Transformation

I love scoping out the clearance racks after a holiday. An item that was full price a mere day ago is now 50% off! How awesome is that?!! There is nothing better than stashing some holiday tchotchke away for the next year. But the real trick with holiday clearance is to find something that you can use outside of the holiday. Take Halloween candy for example. Nothing wrong with eating fall colored M and Ms into the Christmas season. Nothing wrong at all!
This year I snagged this fleece romper for the Peachster. I knew that I would be able to figure out some way to turn this cute and comfy into something that Peachy could wear into the cold winter months that lay ahead.


 With the help of my faithful friend Heat and Bond and a small piece of fabric from the stash, here is what I came up with.
Yup, loving the holiday clearance right now!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Following you from Free For All Friday! :)
Awesome post!

Please follow me back at http://ashleycreations-a.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Have a wonderful weekend!
- Ashley