Monday, November 8, 2010

Business

Mr Cherry's family welcoming the newest member!
My father releasing the red squirrel and former resident of their backyard.
Wow, it has been so long since I last posted that I almost didn't remember the address for Blogger.
The Cherry family enjoying a fall photo moment.
Yikes. I have been keeping quite busy away from the computer the last few weeks.
Mr. Cherry's brother and dad spent the weekend stripping down the old family van.












Peachy and I have traveled over 2000 miles together. Some of those miles with Mr. Cherry and some just the two of us. We were able to spend lots of quality time with members of our family and dear friends. The sewing machine has been turning out lots of fun projects.


A sneak peek at Peachy's Halloween costume.

No comments: