Friday, September 18, 2009

The Results Are In


We just got back from Little Peachy's four month well-baby visit. While I am not a big fan of her getting shots, it is always fun to see how big she is. (And on the shot front, we all did good this time. I really wasn't too worried as I knew she did okay last time. Also, M was able to come along and that was just plain nice. Peachy cried a bit, but not too much.)
Anyway, we have a tall girl with a big head. The tall part comes from her father. (His father and siblings are pretty tall. My father's side of the family also has height.) Who knows where she gets her big head from. Ahem. No comments please.

So, without further ado, Little Peachy's vital stats:

Weight: 15 pounds 3.8 ounces, 78th percentile

Height: 25.75 inches, 91st percentile

Head circumference: 44 centimeters, 98th percentile

And now I am off to eat some nachos. What? Doesn't everyone do this after a well-baby visit?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's soooo beautiful. Not too mention ubertrendy in her little outfit!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

She is so photogenic! I love the tights (legwarmers?). Adorable.