Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rave: Vinegar


Did you know that this bottle can be your one stop shop for many of your household needs? You know, the big bottle that can be purchased for mere dollars at the grocery store? The bottle that you may even have right now in your cupboards?
I started using vinegar for cleaning purposes about a year ago. Why, you ask? It does the job. It isn't a harsh chemical. It is very inexpensive. I keep a spray bottle of vinegar diluted with water for most of my cleaning jobs. I use vinegar to clean counters, the bathroom, it can even be used to clean windows and mirrors. Ever since I started using vinegar, I have come across many other uses for this wonder product.
Have you heard the latest? Vinegar may even help you to lose weight. Really! Google it.
Tomorrow I will share with you how I use vinegar to clean the hard floors in my house.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love vinegar. I use it for absolutely everything - including the wood floors. So glad I'm not the only one.

Unknown said...

You know it's my favorite cleaning stuff as well!!! I'm curious if you still use the dutch rubber broom? Or was it just cool at first and then you phased it out....

Kristi said...

I do still use the DRB . . . stay tuned later today. (I do think you can use something else, though.)